Stourpaine Facilities Bookings Policy
You must indicate the Name of Person to be present and responsible during the event (if different to ‘Hirer’).
- The person accepting the conditions for hire must be over the age of 21 years and will be held responsible for ensuring that the Conditions of Hire are adhered to.
- Full details of the function should cover its purpose, e.g., wedding, dance, birthday party, charity function, classes.
- Both the Village Hall and the Pavilion are licensed to sell alcohol. If you intend to sell or serve alcohol you must state this under “Special Requirements” on the booking page.
Time Hall required: Monday – Sunday, no later than 11 p.m.
- Please take include any time required for setting up/clearing away prior to and after your event.
Conditions of Hire need to be read and understood (see StourpaineVillageHall_ConditionsforHire_May_2017). These include:
- Please note that the maximum number of persons allowed to attend a function in the Hall is 80.
- Please note that the use of candles in the main room of the Hall is limited to tea lights, and these must be placed in non-combustible containers. Use of candles in all other areas of the Hall is prohibited and that Fireworks are not allowed at Village Hall Functions.